Regardless of the type, length, or objectives of your meeting, GMS will work with you to fully understand your needs and desired outcomes, design an appropriate agenda and meeting process, and expertly facilitate your meeting to ensure stated objectives are met.
There are a number of reasons why most meetings are regarded as a waste of time:
- Lack of a clear focus and agenda
- Unrealistic objectives
- Meeting attendees are not the appropriate participants, or are not appropriately prepared to accomplish objectives
- Lack of structure or poor design; inability to effectively engage participants
- Ineffective time management
- Confusion concerning roles, responsibilities, and authority to make decisions
- Unresolved conflict and/or challenging group dynamics
- Ineffective facilitation and/or leadership
GMS' skill and experience ensures that each of these meeting killers are addressed proactively and effectively.
GMS brings a highly flexible facilitation style tailored to your group's needs, and effectively facilitates the particularly difficult tasks:
- Helping a group acknowledge and address its real issues
- Helping a group drive to closure on an issue and make an actionable decision
- Helping a group consciously change the agenda to either capitalize on an unforeseen but valuable opportunity, or adjust course when the initial agenda/design is not working